Memory to Action
Executive Board Members
- Ralph M. Daniel, Ph.D., Chairman/Chief Executive Officer: founder and chair of the Memory to Action project; licensed psychologist; son of German Jewish Nazi refugees; anti-war/anti-draft organizer in Philadelphia during Vietnam War.
- Esther Frankel, MBA: Department Chair, Computer Information Systems at Santa Barbara City College; daughter of Holocaust survivors.
- Lynne Glasman, Ph.D., Secretary: research psychologist; Jewish educator; program evaluator; expert in survival strategies among Israeli Holocaust survivors.
- Herb Gravitz, Ph.D.: licensed clinical psychologist, noted author & lecturer on the impact of trauma, grief and mental illness on the entire family; most of Herb's family of origin were killed by the Nazis.
- Rabbi Arthur Gross-Schaefer, CPA, J.D.: Professor of Business Law and Ethics at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles; University racial mediator; expert on multiculturism in public schools.
- Harold Marcuse, Ph.D.: Associate Professor in the History Department at UCSB, Holocaust Studies; author of Legacies of Dachau: The Uses and Abuses of a Concentration Camp 1933-2001, Cambridge University Press, 2001; his website.
- Judy Meisel: born in Lithuania and is a survivor of the Kovno Ghetto and the Stutthof concentration camp in Poland, subject of the recent documentary Tak for Alt [Thanks for everything]; renowned preschool educator, and lecturer on "Removing the Barriers of Prejudice".
- Bill Weil, Chief Financial Officer: Vice President of an electronics firm; expert in product development, marketing and advanced technology training.
- Steven Worzman, MBA: CFO/Investment Banker; son of Auschwitz & Buchenwald survivors; expert in business development.
© 2003 Holocaust Home Commemoration Project. All rights reserved.